Wanna thank the General, 74Stang2togo, and Exrace89GT.

LAFF

Enough to make my old Nipples hard
Jul 2, 2019
Chillicothe, Missouri
Followed your advice, and talked to Lentech, and Lokar today. Lentech gave me a list of everything I will need to get this AOD hooked up, and Lokar has everything I need to hook up the TV cable to my Holley carb.
Was very impressed by the young man at Lokar.
Told me to give his phone number to the shop that is installing the transmission, and he would talk him through installing it if he has any questions.
This is a great site and I thank you all for helping me out.
The SN Certified Technician could on here isn’t much help though. : D

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I love that little car you built!
Thank you very much.
It is a funny thing about that little Fox.
I bought my late wife a new 2015 GT Premium Convertible that never has gotten the compliments that this little Fox gets.
What I love about it is that it is so RAW.
The Cam lope, the sound of the exhaust etc.
I have had a great time putting it together.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you very much.
It is a funny thing about that little Fox.
I bought my late wife a new 2015 GT Premium Convertible that never has gotten the compliments that this little Fox gets.
What I love about it is that it is so RAW.
The Cam lope, the sound of the exhaust etc.
I have had a great time putting it together.

I agree.... these are the last of the “muscle cars” as I remember them.
The new ones are cool, but just don’t have the “feel” as these old ones do. (but I want a new one for the stable too).

I agree.... these are the last of the “muscle cars” as I remember them.
The new ones are cool, but just don’t have the “feel” as these old ones do. (but I want a new one for the stable too).
Believe me I understand: )
It is just me now, and am reliving my childhood I guess. My 1st new car was a 1965 Mustang 289, with a 3 speed stick. Believe me it was very raw, but was one running little SOB : )

Reactions: 1 users
There’s enough knowledge, as well as nonsense entertainment (here and there) to keep everyone happy. Great site for sure!!
I agree
Just need to get on here more and be apart of the conversation.
Everyone has been great. Enjoy watching what everyone is doing.
If nothing else give people a thumbs up for their accomplishments. I need to be more active here.
If nothing else I can tell them what I have learned from my mistakes.

Learning from your mistakes..... I just learned tonight that you can't flush a parallel condenser, and the reason the AC in my truck is all over the place is because I have cleaning solvent flowing through and inhibiting the evaporation cycle. Learn something new everyday. That's a $500 mistake.

Kurt