What are car shows coming to and why would ANYONE do this to their COBRA????

BLCK95GT

Dec 5, 2009
TR NJ
I bought my saleen wheels from this kid because he was buying black saleens and TO ME, they look UGLY on his cars color combination.... white and grey with black wheels.... I dunno.. just not a fan..... then 3 days ago i see a few different things done to it.. black housing projectors, clear altezza lights, and lambo doors..... to me, this car is getting UGLIER and UGLIER then when i bought my chrome saleens from him......... then today he posts on his facebook, "ANOTHER WIN FOR THE STANG WILDWOOD SHOW 2010! YEAH BUDDY"....... WHY???? dont they consider how clean a car is before thewy pick a winner???? this thing looks like a Mismatch your clothes day in elementary school..... i just dont get it...... he lives right down the block from me too soo i see it everyday.,. im not gonna post who he is, im not even sure he has a stangnet lol..

I just feel that there are ALOT of nicer mustangs that could have taken this spot... i dont really think its a jealousy issue lol

28629_395474978483_553478483_3894963_4993839_n.jpg

9519_160021533483_553478483_2610539_3720070_n.jpg

lambo doors look good on some show cars... but NEVER a mustangg

• Sponsors (?)

that looks a bit to ricey for my taste. no mustang suits lambo doors or projectors. i dont think the black rims go with the paint either, i bet wish an all black paint job this wouldnt look as bad, but still....
whatever its his car

that looks a bit to ricey for my taste. no mustang suits lambo doors or projectors. i dont think the black rims go with the paint either, i bet wish an all black paint job this wouldnt look as bad, but still....
whatever its his car

yeahhh the black rims would probably look good on an all black car.... im not a fan of black wheels without a polished lip tho..... oh wells..... chrome bezels and clear altezzas tho... blahhh

nah me either.. it didnt look half as bad when it had my chrome saleens on it..... but then when he put the black wheels on it, then it went from white to grey to black,.. deff looks mismatched to me....... if that white was black instead, i think it would look real good, minus the doors

I honestly think if he'd close the damn doors it's not a bad looking car. Not my favorite look but it isn't terrible (ignoring the lights as well)

he looks like vanilla ice BTW

ehh i wish i had a pic of the back of the car tho... i just dont like the color scheme at alll.... heck im sure theres things people dont like about my car too but, ehhh i think someone else shooda easilyyy took the award

well thats why opinions are like @$$holes.. everyone has oneee...... noones telling him how to spend his money, but everyone will have there own opinion.... and for a car show, im real disappoint on what they picked for their winner... thats all..

these were the catagories

Trophy Classes:
1. Top 40
2. Ladies Choice
3. Best Engine
4. Best Paint
5. Best of Show
6. Hi/Low Competition
7. Most Likely to Get Pulled Over
8. Club Participation Award
9. Lowest Car
10. Top Gun

not sure which he won tho

.... and for a car show, im real disappoint on what they picked for their winner... thats all..

Last show i went to, the most gaudy(??) engine bay painted up 05-09 6 cylinder won best of show...but, of course his whole car club showed up and voted for him. :bs:

Waaay better cars there that were better deserving....oh well. I much prefer the cars in the pits at the drag strip "car show" better anyways. :nice:

i just posted on his fb and told him that his car would look nice if he painted the white portion to black because it would match the wheels and headlights alot better.. and he took offense to it and blew up on me.. asking me how many car shows i won..... lol.. im happy with mine and would drive a goped before i drove that

nahhh mannnnn that dude had a silver and black fox gt right????? Stalker front and cobra rear.. it had a S trimmed 306????? i loved his car!!! :nice::D

Hahaha :nice:

Import-run car shows are famous for that crap as well as categories like that. Don't sweat it or any show, it's all subjective to who's picking and overall means jack ****.