• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

What's the best motor oil

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brians89GT
  • Start date Start date Feb 11, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

JBeezy53

Member
Dec 28, 2003
559
1
19
Sacramento, Ca
Feb 11, 2006
#21
  • Feb 11, 2006
  • #21
SeventyMach1 said:
Where do you get this "Dino" at anyway. I don't think I have seen it ..... is it made by MMO?
Click to expand...

I think they are talking about conventional oil. (Dinosaurs)
 
Reactions: Boricua86

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
1,940
3
36
North Carolina
Feb 12, 2006
#22
  • Feb 12, 2006
  • #22
JBeezy53 said:
I think they are talking about conventional oil. (Dinosaurs)
Click to expand...



Haha .... I feel really dumb now. What's worse .... is that I've heard that before. Just had another brain fart, I guess.
 
Reactions: Boricua86
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Need help ordering a oil cooler and filter relocation kit but don't know what I need
  • Aiden Brown
  • Aug 22, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
77
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 14, 2026
squeak93
Engine What’s that?
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 24, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
281
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 25, 2026
PonyGTrider
Engine Looking for suggestions and or ideas
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
461
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
PonyGTrider
S
Mustang 2 74’ Oil Pan Help
  • scaryfresh
  • Aug 12, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
1
Views
86
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Aug 12, 2026
LILCBRA
A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
14
Views
422
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Saturday at 7:48 PM
AlexM556
A
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?