• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Where are the numbers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J98GT
  • Start date Start date Oct 26, 2004
J

J98GT

Founding Member
Aug 19, 2001
185
0
0
Ann Arbor, MI
Oct 26, 2004
#1
  • Oct 26, 2004
  • #1
Ok, the 05 GT's have been out for what, a week? Two weeks? Why have I not seen any 1/4 mile or dyno times from anybody yet?

Am I missing something?

I would have guessed that SOMEBODY would have wrung it out by now. . .
 
J

jasonlee0704

New Member
Feb 3, 2004
219
0
0
Kansas City, MO
Oct 31, 2004
#2
  • Oct 31, 2004
  • #2
J98GT said:
Ok, the 05 GT's have been out for what, a week? Two weeks? Why have I not seen any 1/4 mile or dyno times from anybody yet?

Am I missing something?

I would have guessed that SOMEBODY would have wrung it out by now. . .
Click to expand...


Usually it's considered a good idea to break in a new engine/tranny before taking it to the strip to thrash.

Not to mention, most new car owners would rather not void their spanking new warranties.
 

351CJ

New Member
Dec 11, 2002
1,732
1
0
Oct 31, 2004
#3
  • Oct 31, 2004
  • #3
J98GT said:
Ok, the 05 GT's have been out for what, a week? Two weeks? Why have I not seen any 1/4 mile or dyno times from anybody yet?

Am I missing something?

I would have guessed that SOMEBODY would have wrung it out by now. . .
Click to expand...

You are missing something. There have been several discussions of 1/4 mile times and dyno results in the main 2005 Mustang section.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Bad PCM?
  • MrPuffels
  • Jul 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
133
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jul 22, 2026
MrPuffels
M
J
Lack of power on acceleration
  • jameshernandez
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
154
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 6, 2026
jameshernandez
J
S
01 GT DRIVERS SIDE DOOR LOCK CYLINDER LINKAGE
  • Scwhitten
  • May 13, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
254
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 19, 2026
melo.timo
M
S
Differential noise over bumps
  • sharkrat
  • Apr 10, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
239
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
TPony
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
248
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?