Roush why dont more people do this?

• Sponsors (?)

Saleen201 said:
Why would you replace a twin screw S/C with a Twin Screw? i know the KB is probably more effiecient and better quality, but still :shrug:
more potential. more power. a fully forged motor with a kenne belle autoror blower can make upwards of 500/500 to the wheel. have not heard of any "E" cars making anywhere near those numbers with the series IV.

2001s281 said:
more potential. more power. a fully forged motor with a kenne belle autoror blower can make upwards of 500/500 to the wheel. have not heard of any "E" cars making anywhere near those numbers with the series IV.

To my knowledge the E has the series V S/C on it. The V is a larger S/C than the IV (again... to my knowledge). The E makes 425 HP (that is flywheel hp), but i am sure has a ton of potential. And have you ever HEARD of anybody TRYING to mod an E?

To be honest saleen cant make decent body parts that fit right, i dont think i would want them building me an engine. I would rather do it myself and do it right, THE FIRST TIME.

I have spoken to Saleen about this very subject. The "E" makes 445hp at this time (425 for 2002) due to Saleen needing to make SMOG requirements, and also offering a warranty on the car.

The "E" motor is what now powers the SR, and it comes in 505hp trim.

Without having to worry about emissions, "E" cars with a smaller pulley have made over 600hp.

Most people do not buy "E" cars, and then start to modify them. There is more to a car than the time it takes to travel 1,320 feet from a standstill, and most "E" buyers did not buy their car to think about getting beat by somebody with a GT and a Procharger, as they could care less.

On slicks stock "E" cars have run in the 11s in the 1/4 mile. (11.7 as tested)