WTB/Trade (WTB) 95 Saleen taillight covers/bezels? Does anyone have theses- or know where to get them?

• Sponsors (?)

Im not really a seller much anymore. I have a few sets but at this point I’m really not even sure where I put them. But if I do want to sell,
I’ll let you know
Hey man, that’s all good. I really appreciate the response, good to know there’s at least a some out there, whenever ya want to sell, let me know, would make a good addition to make my car more unique, enjoy your day!

Reactions: 1 user
Im not really a seller much anymore. I have a few sets but at this point I’m really not even sure where I put them. But if I do want to sell,
I’ll let you know
Hey man, sorry to bother you again about these, but would you be interested in asking those saleen taillights again? My mustangs rear end was hit by a tractor while it was parked for a winter and unfortunately my horizontals are now toast, need a pair of new horizontals but the oem replacement don’t even come painted, let me know!

Hey man, sorry to bother you again about these, but would you be interested in asking those saleen taillights again? My mustangs rear end was hit by a tractor while it was parked for a winter and unfortunately my horizontals are now toast, need a pair of new horizontals but the oem replacement don’t even come painted, let me know!
Dang that sucks man! Tractors and cars dont mix.
Sorry…Im not selling any Saleen tail lights. Even had a guy offer me $600 for a set a couple weeks ago. But all mine are reserved for future cars

Reactions: 1 user
Dang that sucks man! Tractors and cars dont mix.
Sorry…Im not selling any Saleen tail lights. Even had a guy offer me $600 for a set a couple weeks ago. But all mine are reserved for future cars
Are you talking about these? I just found these For my sn95 I bought back in the day.

Attachments

• IMG_20220812_172831.jpg
    IMG_20220812_172831.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 73