• Mustang Classifieds
  • Classic Mustangs For Sale
  • Engine and Power Adder

WTB: carb for 1965 6cyl. 200ci

  • Thread starter Thread starter raidmagic
  • Start date Start date Sep 26, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raidmagic

New Member
Dec 11, 2004
30
0
0
Sep 26, 2007
#1
  • Sep 26, 2007
  • #1
Anyone have one? A buddy needs it and I am trying to find one and help him out. thanks
 

'66 coupe

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
1,202
9
59
Lakeland, Fl.
Sep 26, 2007
#2
  • Sep 26, 2007
  • #2
I have one. It was on my 200 while I drove it daily for 2 years, and everything worked fine when I pulled the engine. Only thing is it's a Motorcraft replacement, not the original style Autolite.
 
R

raidmagic

New Member
Dec 11, 2004
30
0
0
Sep 27, 2007
#3
  • Sep 27, 2007
  • #3
How much do you want for it and were there any problems in hooking it up to the linkage? He bought one and it didn't work with his linkage and the guy wouldn't take it back so he's screwed and can't afford to buy another. I'm going to buy this one for him. If you can send me a pic of it so I can compare it with his stock one that would be great. Also figure out a price with shipping to 33510.
Steve

My e-mail address is raidmagic@verizon.net.

I didn't notice you are in lakeland. I am in Brandon so don't sweat shipping I'll pick it up.
 

'66 coupe

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
1,202
9
59
Lakeland, Fl.
Sep 27, 2007
#4
  • Sep 27, 2007
  • #4
I'll take some pics and give you a price when I get off work tomorrow.

It was on the car when I bought it in 2000, and I drove it for two years, then pulled the engine in 2003. I'm pretty sure it was a stock '66 linkage with the spring that went to the exhaust manifold.
It was a Mustang Monthly car, and I have a 1997 issue where they took the Motorcraft carb off and put a correct Autolite on; but it had the Motorcraft when I bought it.
 
R

raidmagic

New Member
Dec 11, 2004
30
0
0
Sep 28, 2007
#5
  • Sep 28, 2007
  • #5
Still looking, thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

4
1965 mustang 351 850 hp+ primary tubes 1 7/8 or larger and a 3 inch or larger collectors?
  • 427nostang
  • Jun 4, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
29
Views
701
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
DadLife0724
Melling M-10687 Green Spring
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
183
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 23, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
1965 Mustang with 80s 5.0 engine in it Power Steering hose or connection ID?
  • spearce
  • May 19, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
165
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jun 8, 2026
AeroCoupe
Weber Carburetor tuning help
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
171
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
Y
Speed density 302 to carb 351W
  • yaboity
  • May 29, 2026
  • Fox Engine Swaparoo
Replies
1
Views
175
Fox Engine Swaparoo May 29, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Classic Mustangs For Sale
  • Engine and Power Adder
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?