• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

WTF????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Situ8ed
  • Start date Start date Jul 1, 2009
S

Situ8ed

New Member
Dec 11, 2008
2
0
0
Jul 1, 2009
#1
  • Jul 1, 2009
  • #1
Ok, I replaced the rear rotors (brembo) and I still have that freaking chirp on the driver's side. The new rotor is wearing on the outer edge of the rotor face. I think my axle is bent (moser 31 spline). It's cutting into it like a lathe! Chirp goes away if I unload that side by turning right. Let me know if my suspicions are right. I'll **** a brick if it is bent. That means more money for something I already crossed off the list....Strange will go in next....I'm up for any ideas to try if someone has a suggestion...Sorry for the rant, but this sucks! It's like I'm just flushing money down the ****ter!!!!
 

squeak93

15 Year Member
Jun 2, 2005
2,326
405
164
Joplin, Missouri
Jul 1, 2009
#2
  • Jul 1, 2009
  • #2
I've read lots of horror stories about mosiers..... Only way to know is pull it and check.
 

fast97gt

Active Member
Jan 2, 2007
1,082
2
49
north carolina
Jul 1, 2009
#3
  • Jul 1, 2009
  • #3
c-clip elims.?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

J
2004 Mustang 3.8L V6 vibrations above 65 MPH and differential leaks
  • joeybuddy96
  • Mar 16, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
848
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Aug 29, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
SN Mustang Magnum T56 swap
  • revhead347
  • May 24, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
15
Views
7K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jun 28, 2026
GearHeadGuy
T
For Sale 2003 Built & turbo 2003 Mach 1 $9000 OBO - *Salvage Title* *Huge Mod list*
  • Turbo03Mach
  • Feb 5, 2021
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
1
Views
5K
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Mar 6, 2021
MattMan02GT
M
Drivetrain 33 spline SN axle with ABS and parking brake build
  • revhead347
  • May 12, 2020
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
3K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech May 12, 2020
revhead347
M
For Sale FS: 2000 Mustang GT Track Car / 62k Miles / 5k on Motor / Full Roll Cage / California / $5,000 OBO
  • McSmash
  • Jun 8, 2020
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
5K
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Jun 8, 2020
McSmash
M
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?