WTT: FL: '08 300C SRT-8 15k miles, cam'd, 440whp for GT500 or other sweet Stang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade my Inferno Red 300C SRT-8 (6.1L V-8 with 5 speed auto w/autostick) for a VERY nice GT500 or similar NICE Mustang. My SRT-8 has only 15k miles. Has many mods including Inertia Motorsports SRT Max camshaft(SRT MAX Camshaft), ported/polished manifold, ported 88mm throttle body, SLP 25% Underdrive pulley, LMI Cold True Cold Air intake(red carbon fiber), 180 thermostat, Billet Technology Oil catch can, Magnaflow Hi Flow Mid pipes, Magnaflow catback, HID lows/hi's, New Challenger 20" black/machined rims with new Hankook tires, black leather interior w/suede, adaptive cruise control, heated seats, power tilt/adjust steering wheel, power pedals, factory NAV/MP3/DVD system, Brembo brakes, Billet aluminum shifter, and custom color matched grille. It is tuned by the best Hemi tuner in the country...Johan Mangs of Diablosport. Car is custom tuned to run perfectly with the cam by Johan and will come with the Diablosport tuner used to data log or load new tunes if need be. Car is approx. 440whp and a very fast sedan. Only adult driven, NEVER seen a track. A few SRT-8's with similar mods have done very low 12's and even 11.9 in the 1/4 while still being a very comfortable daily driver that gets over 20mpg on the highway. Cam/manifold/TB have been on the car under 1k miles. Cam install also included all new full synth Mobil 1 0w40, filter, manifold gaskets, cam bolt, etc. It's ready to drive maintenance free for a LONG time.

Forgot to mention this car also has the EVIC, which is the display that shows 0-60 timer, 1/4 timer, g force meter, 60-0, directions, speed, etc...It also has factory remote start on the key. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting...

Title in hand!

Idle video with cam...
YouTube - NEW SRT Max camshaft with other goodies-300C SRT-8

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/BIGSOBEL/DSC01125.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

The interior is just as clean as the exterior....Add big valve heads, high stall torque converter, axles, and drag radials and you are in the 11's all day long.

Please email if interested in a [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.