• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Yet another Newb...

  • Thread starter Thread starter thebradster
  • Start date Start date Apr 8, 2011
T

thebradster

New Member
Apr 8, 2011
1
0
0
texas
Apr 8, 2011
#1
  • Apr 8, 2011
  • #1
Hey guys and gals.... of course, I'm new to the forum, and I'm a new mustang owner. I traded my 06 cbr 1000rr for a 91 onvertible 5.0 lx and this is the first time i've owned a stang! I've loved them all my life, and I've ALWAYS known when they're coming down the road. Now, I'm fortunate enough to be a part of the clan! Anyway, the only mods I'm aware of is I have an aftermarket x pipe, shortys, and flow 40's. This thing is SOLID, STRAIGHT, AND SO DAMN NICE!! especially for a 20 yr old car..

but anyway, I'm glad to be here, and be patient, because I'll have tons of questions. I'm only in the early stages of my addiction!!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
362
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
What's your tow rig?
  • LILCBRA
  • May 31, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
6
Views
298
Other Auto Tech Oct 4, 2026
JD1964
S
Fuel ‘88 GT Runs Rich Cold — Fixes Itself When I Unplug Sensors (ECT, MAF, O2, etc.)
  • Sufarry
  • Nov 6, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
12
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Nov 9, 2025
Mustang5L5
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
360
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
WTB/Trade Looking for a T-Top Hatch. Possible convertible trade? (Rhode Island)
  • 7upper
  • Mar 18, 2025
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
0
Views
369
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Mar 18, 2025
7upper
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?