You guys see carol shelby's "super snake" at barrett-jackson

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, that is a pretty sweet car. I couldn't imagine a car that size with that much HP.
I figured it was going to sell for a lot, but I would never have guessed $5,000,000. Plus another $500,000 on top of that for the buyers commision. :eek:
Crazy stuff.

5 mill... i hope the car burst into flames and takes him with it...that is just shear stupidity... theres so many people struggling and stuff and this jackass drops 5 mill on a car that i think is F-ugly!!!

5 mill... i hope the car burst into flames and takes him with it...that is just shear stupidity... theres so many people struggling and stuff and this jackass drops 5 mill on a car that i think is F-ugly!!!

Why the hostility? Its his money and he can do with it what he pleases. That's what's great about this country. On a much smaller scale, I just blew $900 on mods this week, maybe I should have given that money to the poor instead...

I see your point. 5 million is a lot, but people spend millions on yahts, horses, and crappy ass paintings made by retarded people, so why not spend millions on a beautiful (IMO), very fast, very powerful, historical car?

I see your point. 5 million is a lot, but people spend millions on yahts, horses, and crappy ass paintings made by retarded people, so why not spend millions on a beautiful (IMO), very fast, very powerful, historical car?

agreed when you look at the big picture but americans spending habbits i think are a little....crappy to say