Zero Stop Pins for Sn95 Speedo & Tach

raven_ghostwolf

15 Year Member
Nov 26, 2007
Eloy, AZ.
I'm working on the 94GT my father gave to me and just replaced the odometer gear set. To my dismay the zero stop pins for both the speedometer and tach broke off during the replacement. Anyone know of any source for replacements other that over paying for a cluster to pull them from. I have search LMR, and CJ's. Ebay and other aftermarket sites on the internet. General searches have been unfruitful. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I have several clusters. Probably have one with a broken speedo or tach in it. Do you want me to look and see if I can find some pins to mail to you? I've never even looked to see if they pull out. Just never paid attention to it. I've had members on this forum send me whole instrument clusters for the cost of shipping, so I'd be glad to pay it forward.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user
I have several clusters. Probably have one with a broken speedo or tach in it. Do you want me to look and see if I can find some pins to mail to you? I've never even looked to see if they pull out. Just never paid attention to it. I've had members on this forum send me whole instrument clusters for the cost of shipping, so I'd be glad to pay it forward.

Kurt
That would be greatly appreciated! Yes they pretty much just pull out. I used a small flat blade screw driver to help start them and once I could get my fingernails under them they came right out. If you can send them message me and I'll give you my mailing address.

That would be greatly appreciated! Yes they pretty much just pull out. I used a small flat blade screw driver to help start them and once I could get my fingernails under them they came right out. If you can send them message me and I'll give you my mailing address.

Well, there is a reason I never paid attention to them. They have fallen out of my Clusters. I came up with one, but not the pair. If you want it, I'll mail it to you though.

Kurt

Last edited:
It looks like this.

Attachments

• speedo stop.jpeg
    speedo stop.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 52
Wonder it the pins are the same for a fox speedometer :thinking:
You got me thinking about that. I had an extra non-airbag cluster I had to dig out and took these pictures. The tach doesn't use one but the speedometer does and it is the same. So now with the one revhead347 is sending me I can repair my cluster Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0748.jpeg
    IMG_0748.jpeg
    594.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0749.jpeg
    IMG_0749.jpeg
    379 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0750.jpeg
    IMG_0750.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 45