Electrical No Spark1989 5.0 Convertible

1989 5.0 convertible has been sitting for two years outside. I put a new starter in because that was the reason the car wasn't driven.
Cranked the engine over just fine but now no spark. What is a likely reason the spark has disappeared? How do I go forward in testing? Can I check voltage at the coil and if so which terminal is supposed to be hot? Distributer looks fine. No water or condensation all clean and dry. Ignition switch? What do you all think is likely to do this from just sitting.

Randy

• Sponsors (?)

When in doubt check the “Technical Thread - how to index” and find this gem of a thread…

But wait, there’s more. If you act now and search that same index you will find this other gen that you should do every time you are trouble shooting a Fox:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
It may be too late but, and not related to 'no spark' condition, did you check the condition of the fuel/tank before cranking the engine? Todays or in your case, 'yesterday's ' fuel can and do cause issues with filters and injectors when left dormant for a long time.

Reactions: 1 user