Resolved 2011 GT Passenger Window issue... weird

Threads that have been [Resolved] by the OP or Moderator

YFinder

Apr 25, 2024
US - FL
The passenger window will not operate from the switch or from the drivers master switch. The auto up/down works when the vehicle is off and the door is opened or closed but not when the vehicle is running. Fuses test ok, power at the fuse leg is <12v (11.xx)

Assuming the motor works if the auto up/down is happening, but can't find this gremlin and before i start throwing parts at it, I figured that i'd see if anyone else had a similar problem. Btw, the only fuse i can find for the passenger window is #29 (engine compartment) and #34 (driver) and have tested them both and swapped them with the same result. Haynes doesn't reference a relay that i can find and the manual shows electrical diagram for fuses for 2007 that don't match the vehicle even though it says 2005-2014.

Also, switches light up, confirmed power to the switches, and the switches have continuity in the up/down position on driver and passenger so the 5A fuse at the smart junction box must be good as well. I'm sure its something i'm overlooking and no there is no passenger window lockout near the Drivers master switch.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)