How Wide Of Wheel/Tire Can I fit On 95 5.0?

298.00 is almost twice the price of a BFG then. A M/T is useless as a daily driver at 300.00 a pop. BFG's grip ok...not as good as a M/T but I will sacrifice that for wear on the street. To be honest Nittos or a cheaper non D/R are probably the most suitable for street duty.

My opinion is have a decent street tire and a set of sticky track tires. I wouldnt use 17's for dedicated track tires anyway.

• Sponsors (?)

I am glad I finally found a pic of what the wheels in the back will look like. I am planning to buy the 2003 cobra wheels staggered and I was worried that the wheel would stick out of the quarter panel.

My buddies got a 1995 Gt 5.0 and hes wondering how wide of a Wheel/Tire can he fit in the rear? He looks like he can fit 10.5 and 335's there so much room in there. Anyone know how wide?
An old thread, but just in case someone has the same question and finds this thread.

I have the American Racing Torque Thrust IIs with 17x11s (315/35) on the rear and 17x9.5 (275/40) on the front. I had to put a 1/4" spacer on the front to clear the coilovers. The tires touched the shocks ever so slightly. An 1/8" spacer would work but I could not find that size at that time. These wheels are installed with MM front and rear coilovers, so I don't know how these would work with the stock shocks and struts.

Last edited: