New member 76 Cobra II Owner

Hi All

New member here in North Texas. Waiting for delivery of my new/old ride. I had a 76 Cobra II in Black and Gold in High School and but sold it in Wisconsin when I moved to Texas in 1984. Been looking the last few years for a replacement and finally found a 26K original mile 302/4 speed Black and Gold car in NY that I purchased. Look forward to helping and receiving help from existing Mustang II owners on many topics.

Thanks

Scott

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Waiting on my car to arrive in Texas from NY. 1976 26K mile 2 owner car.

Attachments

• Cobra_Exterior(27).jpg
    Cobra_Exterior(27).jpg
    852.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Cobra_Exterior(28).jpg
    Cobra_Exterior(28).jpg
    863 KB · Views: 14
  • Mustang_Engine_Cobra (101).jpg
    Mustang_Engine_Cobra (101).jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: 1 users
Welcome.

And that is one clean looking ride.... a flashback in time for sure.

Welcome and post up some pics.
He posted some pics here...

Reactions: 2 users
Welcome.

And that is one clean looking ride.... a flashback in time for sure.

He posted some pics here...

I'm only slightly jealous - I wish mine looked as good! :nice:

Hi All

New member here in North Texas. Waiting for delivery of my new/old ride. I had a 76 Cobra II in Black and Gold in High School and but sold it in Wisconsin when I moved to Texas in 1984. Been looking the last few years for a replacement and finally found a 26K original mile 302/4 speed Black and Gold car in NY that I purchased. Look forward to helping and receiving help from existing Mustang II owners on many topics.

Thanks

Scott
I think black and gold might be my favorite factory II colors, they look damn good. Though in the opposite end of the spectrum the white with blue stripes also looks amazing.