03 seats what track?

saleener94

Apr 24, 2006
Compton,CA
Ok,I've searched and searched for info and everyone says 99-04 seats will bolt right up to our cars.That may be, but I want to make my 99-04 driver seat manual not electric. I took off the electric track and I see that the front holes on the seat and the back mount holes are not leveled to each other. I tried putting a manual track from my old pass seat and there is about an inch gap in front. So i would need a long screw and a bunch of washers?I haven't seen a 99-04 manual track but im assuming they are all the same since they always say 79-04 is same. I found one on ebay that says 99-04 driver side but it looks like all the rest. anyone done this swap help me out.

• Sponsors (?)

IIRC, the mounting point's for the seat belts are different on the 94-98 seats, compared to the 99-04 seats. The 94-98 has the mount on the tranny tunnel, where the 99-04 track has an attachment on it for the seat belt buckle.

You could get a 99-04 seats and mount them on a 94-98 manual tracks.

I installed the seats already but I didn't connect anything so its non-functional however the the seat is already set in a good position for me to drive comfortably. i still rather have it manual and ill keep looking maybe there is a bushing or something out there.