10.04 at 136.11 !!

For the guys that left early best pass of the night was 10.04 at 136.11

Here's the numbers
60' - 1.49
1/8th- 6.44
mph-108.69
1/4- 10.04
mph 136.11

i'd post a little more but I wanna go to sleep. Tomorrow, I'll post video of the last two runs.

It was good seeing everyone at the track tonight! :D

Scott

• Sponsors (?)

blackholehunter said:

Here's the numbers
60' - 1.49
1/8th- 6.44
mph-108.69
1/4- 10.04
mph 136.11

i'd post a little more but I wanna go to sleep. Tomorrow, I'll post video of the last two runs.

Scott

Hell, I can walk faster than that!

J/K :bs: :shrug:

was it on local news

i saw a camera walking around last night they kept coming by me and dads white 91 on trailer, it has pro stars, was there a shot on news? also espn2 was there doin a story for nhra today on street legal racing should be out in a couple of weeks. scott has raised the bar big time that thing is running crazy fast. good job later wally

:nice: that is frecken awsome scott now I really need to get my a#$ in gear, wish that I did not have to work last night :nonono: sucks not having seniority when do you plan on a sunday at woodburn :shrug: well speak at you later and that was some sweet numbers

any body else going to post there #'s :shrug:

blackholehunter said:

Here's the numbers
60' - 1.49
1/8th- 6.44
mph-108.69
1/4- 10.04
mph 136.11

Scott

Congrats that was awsome unfortunatly i only heard the pass :nice:

joe

cubicgator said:
i saw a camera walking around last night they kept coming by me and dads white 91 on trailer, it has pro stars, was there a shot on news? also espn2 was there doin a story for nhra today on street legal racing should be out in a couple of weeks. scott has raised the bar big time that thing is running crazy fast. good job later wally

Hey Wally, Not sure if it was your Lx or Scotts? It was a real fast camera shot from the rear. Looks like they were taking video of people entering the gates.

Scott, You need to update your sig and avatar, or just wait until you get that 9 sec ET. :hail2:

charged9250 said:
Hey Wally, Not sure if it was your Lx or Scotts? It was a real fast camera shot from the rear. Looks like they were taking video of people entering the gates.

Scott, You need to update your sig and avatar, or just wait until you get that 9 sec ET. :hail2:

Justin, I'll have to see what I can do to take care of the avatar. :D It's cool that PIR got the scoreboards installed. Now you can see what everyone runs. I'd bet it was Wally's/Wally's dad's car. I was in the back of the line when they were taping.