14 inch Black Antenna

• Sponsors (?)

well i could be wrong but on my current antenna the threading sticks out of the antenna which would go into the car. If you look at there picture of the black one, the threading would go into the antenna

Cut it down yourself. My car is currently stored for winter, and I am in the process of chopping + painting the antenna.

With materials (hacksaw, sandpaper, paint, Lock Tite, etc.) it stills comes out cheaper for ME, then buying a shorty antenna. Plus, I have the satisfaction of working on my car, and chopping it to my own length (still undecided - probably 18 inches).

Matt

i cut my stock one, works just like it did.....

Picture200.jpg

Attachments

• Picture200.jpg
    Picture200.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 68
:rlaugh: well my antenna has punished a few birds before while at highway speeds.

Seriously? :cool:

If so, that's crazy because 5 or 6 years ago I was driving like 110 on a highway that is in the country (so to speak) and I cut a bird in half with my antenna. Scared the **** out of me. Two bird halves on the windshield. :eek:

I cut my antenna, glued a ceiling fan bearing to the top, painted it, showed a friend of mine and a week later it was on mustangworld.com

I had never seen it done before I cut mine ... only reason I did was because of my bird encounter. Now, people are buying "shortie antennas" :rlaugh: ... crazy