Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Well now we have a solution to one problem, and no clue on another.

I'm gonna put the ecu and relay board back, and close the bottom of the dash up. The new pump'll be here tomorrow, hopefully, that'll be a done deal.

I started blacking out the trim, and ended up messing up the passenger side mirror ( sanded the paint and recoated it and it promptly wrinkled like a botch.) I was supposed to wait 8 hours before doing that, (guess that's what happens when you dont.)

The oil leak may force me to pull that engine. In the grand scheme of things, I hope like hell i dont have to, but I almost prefer that to trying to figure out that ecu.

Go figure

Reactions: 3 users
That was a fun video mike, wish i lived closer. Good luck with that damned oil leak!

Other than that, sounds like tuning will take care of the problems for you (other than a stupid fuel pump).

If i get shtloads of money between now and the startup of my blue car, i'll fly you and Kate out.

Reactions: 1 user
No
That was a fun video mike, wish i lived closer. Good luck with that damned oil leak!

Other than that, sounds like tuning will take care of the problems for you (other than a stupid fuel pump).

If i get shtloads of money between now and the startup of my blue car, i'll fly you and Kate out.

Keep your money,..lets just focus on getting somewhere in between where both of your paintjobs can be admired by the people that know what to look for. Too bad there isn't a "Foxtoberfest" in Missouri.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh, btw... motor oil must have been warm still last night.. here it is this morning.
IMG_0098.JPG

Yeahh I hear you,..but that gauge sender that I installed is reading 99 P.S.I. at Idle regardless of engine temp. It's Just wrong. The previous one reads 73 P.S.I. at cold start up and eventually drops to around 50. I clearly have a wrong impedance thingy going on w/ that one.

Half my family is an hour west of Saint Louis. Thems is hillbillies.
Yeah, but ST Louis is in Missouri. ST. Louis is a Beer city (Though I never drink their most famous brand). It's a really cool ass midwestern city.

There's gotta be something cool going on there in the summer car-related.

Arkansas has...................Well Arkansas ain't got sht.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, but ST Louis is in Missouri. ST. Louis is a Beer city (Though I never drink their most famous brand). It's a really cool ass midwestern city.

There's gotta be something cool going on there in the summer car-related.

Arkansas has...................Well Arkansas ain't got sht.

That's not true. They have terrible highways with filthy gas stations/bathrooms run by rude, lazy, worthless people.. See? They got something. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.