1994 Mustang Gt 5.0

Curtis ford

Jun 16, 2015
My 94 mustang gt just doesn't seem to have all of the power it should, if i give it gas all the way to the floor in first gear or second the tires don't spin I just takes off. It has a bbk cold air intake New spark plugs New distributer ,New wires.

• Sponsors (?)

try cleaning the maf sensor...............you can get mas air flow sensor cleaner at o'reillys or autozone and you just squirt about 10 squirts on the maf sensor.....thatll make you gain some hp. and also change out diffrencial fluid. and check the fuel pump, sometimes they get real clogged and then you wont be getting as much fuel.....and try gumout fuel injector cleaner, just put 1 bottle of it in your gas tank.
My 94 mustang gt just doesn't seem to have all of the power it should, if i give it gas all the way to the floor in first gear or second the tires don't spin I just takes off. It has a bbk cold air intake New spark plugs New distributer ,New wires.

LOL, you're talking about a 20 year old car that weighs about 3400 and is putting about 170 hp to the wheels thru a AODE automatic with 3.08 gear ratio...unless you got some really worn out tires you're not gonna spin. If you have a 5 speed then you might be able to get some spin out of it. These cars are not powerful. But the wake up with top end kits, boost, nitrous...