2003 / 04 Mach-1 Interior Cosmetic Upgrade Ideas

• Sponsors (?)

Don't have much for you on the interior front. I did billet stuff on a previous 04 GT. It looked okay but had a tan interior that wasn't a very flattering platform to start from. I don't really hear a lot about guys doing interior custom stuff on these cars. The plastic interiors leave a lot to be desired. Not a lot to work with though.

Yeah, don't know what to tell you here either. I left mine alone for the most part but I do have the Interior Upgrade Package, which I believe is a standard thing for the Mach 1s. Consists of the painted HVAC bezel and the aluminum pedals. I painted the window switch bezels to match the HVAC bezel. That all I wanted to do.

I'm not a fan of billet personally, so I never had any desire to go that route.

Yeah, don't know what to tell you here either. I left mine alone for the most part but I do have the Interior Upgrade Package, which I believe is a standard thing for the Mach 1s. Consists of the painted HVAC bezel and the aluminum pedals. I painted the window switch bezels to match the HVAC bezel. That all I wanted to do.

I'm not a fan of billet personally, so I never had any desire to go that route.
Ten four...not a big deal.....thanks anyways

Well my opinion is this, upgrade by using lights and stuff like that. What I have done so far is put in a double din touch screen Pioneer radio head unit. What makes this unique is you have the background to any design or color and the buttons on the side of the screen will slowly flash all the color In spectrum or you can custom make your own color and or have stay one color. You can take plastic parts in your car and paint them, dip them or wrap them any design or color. Lets say for example your that guy that likes MY LITTLE PONY THEME you can take your console or paneling and get a print wrap and wrap them in my little pony stuff. They don't make to much stuff for OUR interior since our cars are over a decade old. So you have to get creative with what you have and make the best of it. I plan on re-doing my interior with those lights you can stick or glue to panel to light up under your seat or where your pedals or light along the trim. Its your car do with it what you want, I have a charcoal interior. I may use red light since my car is red or use that very bright white light in certain areas to show off my seats. But if your really bored and your pockets so deep they have no bottom to them, you can go to a custom shop and have them redo your interior like they do in PIMP MY RIDE.