2011 Where are you?

• Sponsors (?)

The Camaro is out selling the Mustang, don't know why, but it's a fact.

because the average person thinks "well they have the same power so the camaro must be just as fast" completely ignoring the fact that the maros are total porkers and while they look cool from the outside everything else about them is pretty sub-par.

car guys aren't buying camaros and challengers right now, thats all there is to it.

There are 3 5.0's where I work and about 4 new V6's. I'm sure it doesn't help that the new mustang is up in the 30's to 40's now. But of course, I work at the evil empire, so there isn't much here that is under 40k :)

Not 30s-40s. I went to order one this past Wednesdays and I could get a v6 with performance package for 23k and a GT with 3.73 Gears for 28k. I say those are great prices.

I live on the outskirts of Houston and there is only 1 other 5.0 in my little area, which is an auto. I haven't seen too many on the streets as of yet but give it some time. I bought mine off of Gulf Freeway/bw8 area for the Houston guys and I know they have quite a few more sitting there just waiting to be purchased :nice:

I live on the outskirts of Houston and there is only 1 other 5.0 in my little area, which is an auto. I haven't seen too many on the streets as of yet but give it some time. I bought mine off of Gulf Freeway/bw8 area for the Houston guys and I know they have quite a few more sitting there just waiting to be purchased :nice:

there are a few in the atascocita area and a few V6's over here too.

What time are you heading there?

They told me to be there at 8. Since I live well south of them I'm going to have to get an early start.

I was planning on getting lined out with a CAI and tune while I was there, but my racing partner found another car we may go get this weekend. So I'll have to hold off on mustang mods until I know if I'm getting that parts car.