66 Fastback fender bender at the dealership

hurt

Apr 1, 2005
San Antonio, TX
I just finished a two year 6 to v8 swap with T5 9" Trac-Loc, 4 wheel disc brakes AC, blah blah blah. Had it at the dealer for an alignment. I picked it up, paid and got the keys and drove it 20 feet and BAM. A girl who washes customer's cars at the service dept comes around a corner, looks left as she is turning right and didn't see me until it was too late. I saw her and I stopped and couldn't believe it when she wasn't stopping!! :eek: :mad:

66_Damage.sized.jpg

They're going to fix it, I thought this might be a good time to do the shelby apron!

00522.gif

• Sponsors (?)

Everytime I drive my car, I feel like I'm a target. I like to stretch her out and get her heart rate up, but I make damn sure I'm on open roads and there's noone around.

I can't imagine what my reaction will be when or if someone was to hit me. I know it's not going to be pretty. ESP. if it's not my fault and they're not paying attention.

Sorry this happen to ya, make'em fix it right and don't take anything less.

She was young and couldn't stop shaking so I kind of felt bad for her, but then again, holy ****e! My car!! I talked with the body shop guy and he said it'll be next week before they get the apron in, I asked him if he could fix a chip on the door while they had the paint matched up.