'93 Teal Cobra #1447, contact me I bought your car new and have the paperwork for it.

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by Blown93Cobra, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Blown93Cobra

Blown93Cobra New Member

I bought #1447 1993 Teal with Grey leather and every option new. VIN # 1FACP42D1PF155654. I have the original paperwork, certificate, window sticker etc. Contact me if you are interested in aquiring them. Proof of ownership is required.

Thanks

2. Blown93Cobra

Blown93Cobra New Member

I did a title history search on the Ohio BMV sight and see that my old Cobra is still in Northern Ohio and only had 6900 miles or so when it was titled last in 2002. If any one might know the person who owns this car now tell them I have a stack of paperwork for it! I would like to see it all get back to the car.

3. Bdecoy

Bdecoy New Member

4. Bdecoy

Bdecoy New Member

Does anyone know this guy I have his car now. Know its a long shot but u never know? Thanks Brian

5. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Fried or Broiled ?

Check svtperformance and modularfords also...

6. madspeed

madspeed Colonel Mustard Mod Dude Founding Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Stand up guy to go through this effort! Hats off to you

7. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:

I've sent you a private message with the email address that he used to register in this forum.

8. Bdecoy

Bdecoy New Member

This is what it's all about! Thank you so much to everyone who helped. Made contact with original owner we are going to reunite them this spring. Thanks again Brian

Hey Brian,

Good to hear from you. I can't believe it's been over 20 years since I walked into Clarke Ford in Hudson Ohio and traded in my '88 GTA Trans Am on the Cobra. I remember that I was waffling back and forth between a black one and the teal one I ended up buying. I love black cars but decided on the teal one because it was a Cobra only color and it really popped. That was a real fun car to drive. I remember that I had to have a loaded one with leather and a sunroof. About a day after I bought it I went to Summit Racing and bought a vintage looking Hurst Shifter that had just came out and I installed it on the car. It was real cool with a chrome hurst tower and a white ball. I kept the original shifter and ended up putting it back on it before I sold it. It was always garage kept and never driven in bad weather. I am racking my brain to think where the paperwork would be now. We moved about 8 years ago so it is probably still boxed up somewhere with my car stuff. I will try to dig it up for you. I am 49 years old and have had Mustangs of some sort since my first one a black 1967 Fastback 289 4spd in 1980. Over the years I have had some that I have traced back to the original owner. It is funny that I am now "that guy" the original owner of a collectable Mustang and someone is contacting me! Congratulation on purchasing the car. I would love to see it again sometime. By your phone number area code it looks like you are somewhere in PA so we are relatively close. My cell number is xxx xxx xxxx if you would like to call me sometime to talk about it, I would be happy to. Send me some pics when you get a chance!

Have a good evening,
    Sxxxxx

9. Srpera

Srpera Member

What became of the email?

10. MassEffect306

MassEffect306 Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    This is one of the best threads I've seen. Awesome fellas