94 gt coupe for sale- very fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
im selling my 94 gt coupe. its white with beige/black interior. t5 trans
the good: 1 year old DSS 331 lb w/ trickflow heads. vortech sq trim blower with boost pulley (also new). 42 lb injectors. fluidyne radiator (1 year old). centerforce df clutch. brand new mm clutch cable. 03/04 cobra front lower control arms. hotchkis rear upper and lowers. bilsteins all the way around with H&R springs. mm caster camber plates. brembo front brake kit. rear cobra brake kit. aluminum driveshaft. brand new nittos up front 245's. has bfgoodrich 295's in rear. 18x9 black saleen rims. hurst short throw. alpine cd/stereo with ipod hookup. im sure im forgetting more
the bad: body is straight but has small nicks nothing serious. looks good when shined up. drivers front seat does not move. not sure if its a fuse or it was left disconnected. i had the seat frame welded together. the rear seat was removed a few years back as i was planning for a rear seat delete kit. i never purchased it. its about $150 for a delete. i have all the original panels to go back in.

all in all this is a very fast car and is a great project. most of the performance mods are done. its never been to the track. the engine builder claims with this motor and blower combo at 10 lbs of boost will see about 540 hp. right now its around 8 lbs of boost. i do have a power pipe to go along that i have not installed as well as an msd 6al with direct connect hookup. right now it has a brand new bbk offroad x-pipe. i do have the bbk x-pipe with hi-flow cats to go with it. the vehicle will pass new york state emissions test with catted pipe.

i am in no hurry to sell. my asking price is $10,000. i have sunk in over 20k over the past 6 years or so. the body has 124k and the motor and blower about 1,000.
Mike
#914-469-4955

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.