95 mustang exhaust question

• Sponsors (?)

best advice is try a junkyard and pull a y pipe from a wrecked 94-98 v6.
or go with a dual exhaust conversion from MAC using their catylitic h-pipe but you would be into about $700 for everything. i would reccomend the second option. if you have 1 bad cat out of 4 what`s to say the others won`t take a dump on you after replacing 1. also the junkyard option isn`t the best because the cats may have been damaged in the wreck

c3384 is the part# for MAC`s catalytic h-pipe $399.00
tk2960 is the correct part# for a MAC cat back that will boltup to the h-pipe it is $299.50

the ford Y-pipe is $1200.00 from ford so the Mac is a better option than an OEM new part

cobra232 said:
best advice is try a junkyard and pull a y pipe from a wrecked 94-98 v6.
or go with a dual exhaust conversion from MAC using their catylitic h-pipe but you would be into about $700 for everything. i would reccomend the second option. if you have 1 bad cat out of 4 what`s to say the others won`t take a dump on you after replacing 1. also the junkyard option isn`t the best because the cats may have been damaged in the wreck

c3384 is the part# for MAC`s catalytic h-pipe $399.00
tk2960 is the correct part# for a MAC cat back that will boltup to the h-pipe it is $299.50

the ford Y-pipe is $1200.00 from ford so the Mac is a better option than an OEM new part

i agree with u about the junk yard, i thought of getting a y-pipe made with out the cats and replace the o2's but figure it is the long way around also. it is my bosses car so i am just looking at options for her. replacing 1 would be dumb due to fords bright idea of putting 4 on them. thanks again for the input.

97v6Silver and money is at a premium these days? god i'm tired of exhaust questions u seen it was an exhaust question when u clicked it, what did u expect? :shrug: