Almost had to Throw Down Today (Pics)

UDTBadkarma said:
Yeah i've been a way for a while from these forums. Didn't know you ditched ur other GT helty. That thing had a lot of mods on it. Guess u really like bullits. I wouldn't have traded. Looks nice though
I havent ditched my GT, Im the proud owner of 2 Mustangs, for the time being anyway. The GT is on the For Sale block, however. Its been partially de-modded, with the few remaining mods to be removed next weekend. Its bittersweet bc I love that car as it was my first Mustang/V8/5-Speed, but things change. She was good to me but Im very happy with my new car.

Im assuming you havent seen the thread I made when I got the Bullitt. Just dig it up under the threads Ive started, you'll understand then ;)

• Sponsors (?)

I entered a show this weekend. I entered the Ford Mild class and the bastards ended up combining classes at the last minute. The judge told me when he was there judging my car. That type ****nit pisses me off. Basically I ended up getting my a$$ kicked by some show cars.

stangGT97 said:
Helty, thats car is absolutely gorgeous. A nice upgrade from the GT (not that the GT was bad in any way). :nice: :nice:
thanks man, I told you I was rockin the turbonator :D

the GT was nice and I'll miss it, but every time I hit boost I forget all about it :nice:

lookin good helty :drool:

as far as the paint on the bumper.. I'm guessing he's saying that from the last pic, but in a lot of cases its normal for even the OEM paint to loook slightly different.. you're comparing the bumper to a fender, both are made out of different materials.. sometimes the paint will look different on both of them, even when they're painted at the same time.

DSG40thGT said:
Hahahaha, I love that last pic. I'll have to show her what you did! And the car is beautiful man, I love it. It looks so damned great!!!!
i didnt try that, i swear lol.

you up for helping us de-mod the dargon Sunday morning?