Another ebay find - 85 Stang with only 12K miles!

Aaron

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 5, 2003
Buffalo, NY
You HAVE to check this car out...absolutely beautiful!!!

Click here - 85 Mustang GT Linky

1007865_1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I could be wrong but that doesn't look like the original steering wheel....i seem to remember the GTs having a 3 spoke wheel that had simulated leather stiching around the inside of the spokes...unless they started that wheel on the '86. That looks like an LX steering wheel.

I have to say I've never seen the tan dash and tan interior on an 85. I wonder if that option was available in Canada. And the matching headrests! Can't say I'm a fan of that colour though. The car looks great though.

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
I could be wrong but that doesn't look like the original steering wheel....i seem to remember the GTs having a 3 spoke wheel that had simulated leather stiching around the inside of the spokes...unless they started that wheel on the '86. That looks like an LX steering wheel.

That's the cruise control steering wheel.

maverick0716 said:
That's the cruise control steering wheel.
I would have to agree with that, my 85 has the other style, (no cruise) which looks much better in my opinion, I just wish the rest of my car was in as nice shape as that one. That car is mint for the age, obviously with the low miles it was not driven much. I would buy that in a heartbeat if i had the cash, but I wish that tan interior was never an option as it has to be my least favorite.....in a black fox anyway.