Another Garage has been "Pimped"

• Sponsors (?)

i had one of those in my workplace right before i went off to college...crawled right up the wall next to me...****in scared the **** out of me...biggest insect ive ever seen in my life...i thought i was in the tropics lol

Nice garage! My dads garage is huge (4 cars with space for storage for two more!) - luckily he lets me do all my work over there...for instance the car is up on jack stands with no rear end and has been for two weeks hahaha... He just sold the house however, so wherever he moves I'm gonna force him to put some tile down or epoxy the floor...and get some damn shop lights too hah.

Starting on my Shop/Garage this fall, three car at least. It won't be connected to the house, but its within 30 ft. I can't wait, I'm tried of working in the yard on my cars. Even a simple oil change is a pain sometimes, because you have to wait for the weather to be right.

BooWFO said:
One of the things I miss from been married was my garage. 24 deep 32 wide extra tall. Had a nice work/bike parking area. :(
BTW that garage is nice.

Question, did it seem like enough room at 24'x32"? My dims(plans) are slightly larger than those. 30'x 30' But, I still wonder if it will be enough.

Awsome garage!
I've got a garage, but if I decide to use it, I can get the car in, but then I have to sleep in the car, cause you can't open the doors once the car's in. :nonono: Husband gets to use the garage for the Harley and the poor stangs sit outside in the weather...

Yes, that is a house centipede. I have those dam things all summer in my HOUSE, not garage! My wife freaks when she sees one.

That is one sick garage! I love the front clip of the fox mounted up there! Wonder what happened to that car that only the front clip is left??