Any have experience with PMP verticle doors?

N.L. Koncepts said:
I have the PMP vertical door kit on my car and its not hard to put on if you have a door doly to line the doors up. Its a pretty straight forward install. Some people like it and others don't but, I don't care what people think because its my car not theirs :D .
my car @ S.F. DUB Show Superseries
I should be lowering it about 1 1/4 inches 'cause it sits too freakin high. Its already lowered with the Eibach Pro Kit but, its not enough for me.

You are just proving the rice point by giving us links to pictures that are on Importfactor.com.

I personally like them, but I could never justify spending $2000 on some hinges and an install

• Sponsors (?)

crew_dawg16 said:
You are just proving the rice point by giving us links to pictures that are on Importfactor.com.

I don't think this proves anything. The company that makes them is Pure Mustang Performance and they only make them for Mustangs. The Importfactor site also sells some same Autometer gauges and Flowmaster exhaust, and other brands of parts that Mustang owners have installed for years. Below is a link to their site, which has a gallery and a video of them opening.

http://www.puremustangperformance.com/gallery/gallery/pics

2k3gt said:
NL Koncepts... VERY nice car man. Chrome isn't for me but you've obviously put a lot of time and money in and it's lookin REAL good. Kudos on the doors... Easily the nicest car out of all the ones there. :nice:

Thank you 2k3gt. I'm not a big fan of chrome either but, I was not going to say no when they were given to me. The 5 spoke star should be getting painted soon a gloss or satin black.

crew_dawg16 About the link to importfactor.com, sorry that I made coverage by them. So, they liked my car :shrug: .