Any Supercharged V6's out there?

I have always toyed with the idea of adding a supercharger on my 04. Has anyone else done the same their V6? What are your thoughts and experiences with it? Eaton's early testing in 1984 was on Ford's 3.8L engines.

Yeah, I know some people might see it as a waste, but I don't forsee another Mustang Purchase in quite a few years.

• Sponsors (?)

"All that" whaddya mean? Adding just a supercharger is not a whole lot. I believe vortech makes a blower kit for your car that be bolted on in a day. Forget the eaton m-90. It was/is in-effiecient and was designed for a single port 3.8l while yours is a split port. A vortech would be easier to install and make much more power :nice:

get a procharger, powerdyne, or a turbo. not a vortech. the other two already come with intercoolers. with the vortech its an additional upgrade (more money). you could probably get more power out of a turbo, and definitely more torque, but it would cost a little more depending on what you wanted. a supercharger is definitely easier to install.

http://www.tmaturbo.com/Home.htm .... if your interested in that route

Procharger with intercooler and fuel upgrades can be installed in under 8 hours with 2 "handy" people and a case of beer. A supercharger with ECU tuning and fuel upgrades should set you back around $3500-$4000. Turbos are more, however they're more reliable and powerful in the long run