Anybody here make it out to the Charlotte Autofair ?

The Hopkinator

Dec 5, 2002
NC
Was this weekend out at Charlotte (Lowes) Motor Speedway. Hundreds of beautiful Mustangs . Still waiting on that flood of Eleanors to show up though , there wasnt a single one :shrug: . Oh well. Parts out the wazoo. Ill be going in the fall too. If anyone wants me to keep an eye out for some hard to find piece, just hit me on pm, seems like every Mustang vendor , junk yard, parts guy, etc had a booth out there. Anyway, did anyone get out there?

• Sponsors (?)

The Hopkinator said:
Was this weekend out at Charlotte (Lowes) Motor Speedway. Hundreds of beautiful Mustangs . Still waiting on that flood of Eleanors to show up though , there wasnt a single one :shrug: . Oh well. Parts out the wazoo. Ill be going in the fall too. If anyone wants me to keep an eye out for some hard to find piece, just hit me on pm, seems like every Mustang vendor , junk yard, parts guy, etc had a booth out there. Anyway, did anyone get out there?

Would have been there had I known about it. But went to the in-water boat show in Charleston - bad, only 4 sailboats... the rest were stinkboats.

They had a great Cajun Festival on James Island, though!!!

Anybody know the date for the 2005 show in Charlotte??