Anyone Else Here Sick Of Winter

Look's like most of us here are having extreme winter weather. It seems that here in KC we went from summer to winter. We didn't have much of a fall season. The whole month of October was below the normal highs. Also, we recieved a lot of cold damp rain falls. November was a little warmer and part of December wasn't that bad. It will be a while before I take the Stang out for a spin. We will warm up next week but the roads will be very messy once the snow begains to melt. I have snow drifts around my house 3 feet deep in some places. Well, hopefully this winter will kill of some weeds and other things in my yard. I have a lot of work to do there. Pearl02.

• Sponsors (?)

Nah, I'm ok with the it for now. :D
P1070008.jpg

lol this is the only reason i will have anything to do with winter having a 6.5in lifted cherokee means im not the one stuck on the side of the road..... but right now its stuck in my driveway, gas leak :nonono:

lol, that's only a 3.5" but it got me everywhere I needed to go and many places I didn't, haha.:D

Unfortunately, the Mustang has been parked for a week or so now, and I'm definately missing it. That was our first snow of any significance here in south-central KY, and now the roads are in the kind of shape where it's too nasty to drive the Mustang, but not nasty enough for the Jeep to break a sweat. No fun. :notnice:

ive only got a 2 inch budget boost on my cherokee and am begging for a foot of snow, but surpirisingly enough metro detroit has not gotten much snow just some teasing. hmmmmm isnt it freezing in florida with iguanas falling off trees? weird weird weird

I fired up the Mach and went for about a 30 mile cruise since it was 55 and no rain today. The winter here does'nt bother me with the constant light rains we have. It just makes driving the Mach not enjoyable. You'd think people here would be great at driving in rain. They're not. They're horrible.

I fired up the Mach and went for about a 30 mile cruise since it was 55 and no rain today. The winter here does'nt bother me with the constant light rains we have. It just makes driving the Mach not enjoyable. You'd think people here would be great at driving in rain. They're not. They're horrible.

Lol you should see the drivers in texas when the roads freeze up!

I live in CT and in the past 4 years ive been hating winter more and more every year. This winter has been by far the worst one in in a while...We finally got a stretch of 7 days where we arent suppose to get any precipitation and I took the time yesterday to wash my car...even though i had to wash my car inch by inch at a time since the water was freezing almost instantly after touching the car. I cannot wait till warmer weather arrives!!

NE Indiana sucks as well. I had to take some pictures of my car yesterday for insurance (needed them for the file). First time I've seen my car since October when I packed it up.

It's in a heated garage though, so it's cozy at least.

I can't wait for April.

lol, that's only a 3.5" but it got me everywhere I needed to go and many places I didn't, haha.:D

Unfortunately, the Mustang has been parked for a week or so now, and I'm definately missing it. That was our first snow of any significance here in south-central KY, and now the roads are in the kind of shape where it's too nasty to drive the Mustang, but not nasty enough for the Jeep to break a sweat. No fun. :notnice:

yeah i know what you mean.. well i did the mustangs been parked for two months here :( but now we've been getting the heavy snow so the town roads and county roads are plent of fun lol so is the 15 ft high pile of snow i made it up in the jeep :D