Anyone interested in an HID group purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

BigChiefSmokem said:
THey're coming from overseas??! haha, well, there ya go, that crap takes forever.

Smokem,

I didn't ever order from this particular vendor, but HID retrofit kits are typically shipped from Hong Kong or thereabouts. Once everyone gets them they will most assuredly like them. Installation, if it's done correctly, will not take a mere ten minutes. When you get the kits, make sure they use R E L A Y S in the wiring harnesses.

san~man,

Dontcha love running GP's

oh, btw, i have three Acura TSX projectors for sale. San~Man, i think you may have been interested. i knabbed them from the stealership before we parted ways. call it a going away present to myself :D

UPDATE

Here's the latest from Matt....GOOD NEWS!!

"Hi Sanford,

Just wanted to let you know that everyone's HIDs should be arriving to their residences by Friday of next week. The HIDs were stuck in customs forever! I am upgrading everyone's shipping to 2-day priority at no extra charge. Sorry for the delay, I hate when I cant control these things. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me back. Thanks!

Matt
"

Woot....looking forward to the HIDs.

san~man said:
Ya, for sure. This has been a very long endeavor indeed.

I'll be the first to say that Matt has gone over and above, service wise, what I expected and what other vendors may have done. Thanks again Matt.

I agree, despite the long wait,, not due to his fault, i feel i would order from them again. Especially if we get that discount.

I don't blame matt for the long wait, that was out of his control. but he did provide excellent service by upgrading our shipping method. things like that bring repeat customers.

pm me too about the tsx projectors :).

soo sanford, ready to organize a cobra brake kit GP? :lol:.

Stang|ess said:
soo sanford, ready to organize a cobra brake kit GP? :lol:.

Err, already did that (fronts). Back kit is on the way too :nice:

I got mine from PPI, since they are the only ones who ship via USPS (parcel post) to Hawaii, and the shipping doesn't cost us a spare body part to pay for. The box weighs 50 pounds...Imagine what that would come out via FedEx or UPS? :nonono:

I just emailed them to see if they can shi it via a USPS flat rate box. Im pretty sure that it'll all fit inside it :D.

UPS Ground $179.52
UPS 2nd Day Air $246.04
UPS Next Day Air $339.74
from buyfordracing :eek:

Stang|ess said:
I just emailed them to see if they can shi it via a USPS flat rate box. Im pretty sure that it'll all fit inside it :D.

UPS Ground $179.52
UPS 2nd Day Air $246.04
UPS Next Day Air $339.74
from buyfordracing :eek:

EXACTLY...that's why I ordered from PPI. They are actually willing to work with us Hawaii guys and ship postal.

$50.00 is reasonable to me, for a 50 pound box that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.