Anyone with a sunroof?

BlueNewEdge

Apr 3, 2007
Well thats one thing I definitely dont like about the stangs...no sunroofs :notnice:

anyone have a custom one made? any pix? and what price? do you open it manually or is there a button to open automatically?

Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

so theres only one guy on this whole site that has a sunroof on his stang??? hmmm weird...i thought there would be more :( I want one soo bad, Ive gotten used to the sunroof in the other cars i had :(

I was actually wondering how to get one of these in there as well, i think a power moon roof would look allright, i have seen a couple of stangs here in madison with the pop up sunroofs, and ummmm not good looking but i think a moonroof would look allright..

Would you guys please use the Proper Terms....

You guys are using the term "Sunroof" But you need to be using the term "Moonroof"

Sunroof - A metal panel used to Let Light or air in. Most BMW's are Have this.

Moonroon - A Term coined by ford in the 1970's. This is a Glass Panel used to let air or Light in.

There is a Difference Between The Two.

You cant have a Sunroof on a Mustang but you can have those aftermarket Moonroof Installed.

Targa Top FTW

so no one has a monroof on here on their stang....is it really gonna affect structural rigidity of the car that much?? Ive seen a mustang a while back on another forum but I cant find him anymore...

Anyone know how much it would cost....also if an electric one would be possible?

I want and need a moonroof...it sux not having one :(

and convertibles are convertibles....and thats not what I want, i dont want the whole top down :shrug:

I don't think they look good on the SN95 due to the car having a curved roof. Go and look at the roofline of your car and you'll see it looks like a dome. Unles you get a custom panel to match this line, any aftermarket roof is gonna look like you got the top of your car buzzed off.

Every mustang with an aftermarket moonroof i've seen looked like this.

I have a Fox with a moonroof, but the roof is flat, so it looks good, but as much as i want it on my SN95, it wouldn't look good at all.