Auto detailing thread. Any questions regarding paint care/correction and interior upkeep? Ask away

So this then?

http://www.poorboysworld.com/leatherstuff.htm

This looks like it is a cleaner / conditioner in 1?

What would you recomend?

Not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to learn. :stick:

Thanks for the info

No worries man, I know slayerripkdc has his stuff he goes to but we both swear by each of our own go to products. I don't think you could go wrong with either company it's just up to you. I choose Adam's stuff due to their money back guarantee along with everything they sell being 100% made in the USA.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-131-adams-leather-interior-cleaner.aspx
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-66-adams-leather-interior-conditioner.aspx

And the leather conditioner smells so much like the leather naturally its unreal. All of the Adam's products have a good scent to it.

• Sponsors (?)

Ha, funny this thread was bumped today. I spent all day fully detailing the paint on my grandma's 04 Mach 1 (compound, polish, couple coats of wax). It's only the 2nd vehicle I've done since I got my Porter Cable. Looking forward to getting my car done in the next couple of weeks.

Ha, funny this thread was bumped today. I spent all day fully detailing the paint on my grandma's 04 Mach 1 (compound, polish, couple coats of wax). It's only the 2nd vehicle I've done since I got my Porter Cable. Looking forward to getting my car done in the next couple of weeks.

I'm going through the rounds with the PC on the Cobra in my hours after work.. Going from working a 8-5 and then running a PC for 4 hours is pretty brutal. I am 2/3 through the polish after tonight so tomorrow will be finishing the polish and then glaze/wax and melting faces after that. After sneaky98gt gets his car done with the PC he should post up some pictures!

I use the Turtle wax Black Box as well as the Turtle Wax ICE soap. I was in Jersey for a couple of months with it and the entire time it seemed like it poured everyday. I had no real time to clean and detail. After finally getting back up to Mass I washed it and all of the horizontals (hood, roof, truck) have terrible graying and watermarks. I assume this is now in the wax after baking on to the black.

Any suggestions on removal and keeping it away?

The car will be parked next to the ocean for the next few months. (I feel like im torturing the paint)

I use the Turtle wax Black Box as well as the Turtle Wax ICE soap. I was in Jersey for a couple of months with it and the entire time it seemed like it poured everyday. I had no real time to clean and detail. After finally getting back up to Mass I washed it and all of the horizontals (hood, roof, truck) have terrible graying and watermarks. I assume this is now in the wax after baking on to the black.

Any suggestions on removal and keeping it away?

The car will be parked next to the ocean for the next few months. (I feel like im torturing the paint)

Strip wash, clay bar, sealant is the recipe you seek for a car living near the ocean.