B-Spring photos before and after

• Sponsors (?)

Here is an after- I dont have a before.

You can always search for C springs, they are the same drop. The only difference is the b springs are progressive and the C springs are a fixed rate.

DSC01410.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01410.jpg
    DSC01410.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 68
Thanks very much for your time, both cars are beautiful :nice: . Stupidly didn't consider the C-Spring avenue, had them on my '90 w/a 2.3T i put in, kind of too rough till i put good shocks/struts on it (i was 18 and broke). The 02 has the stance the car should have left the factory with. '97 Cobra and a '98 Z28, some poor bastards walking around with nothing cause you got it all.

Thanks once more

Jeff

Here is an after- I dont have a before.

You can always search for C springs, they are the same drop. The only difference is the b springs are progressive and the C springs are a fixed rate.

DSC01410.jpg

did you cut your back springs? I ran c springs for years on 2 different cars and my back was higher. I cant tell if its the angle of the pic though.

Eitherway, you have a great looking ride.

Attachments

• DSC01410.jpg
    DSC01410.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 55
'97 Cobra and a '98 Z28, some poor bastards walking around with nothing cause you got it all.

Thanks once more

Jeff
No problem Jeff.

:rlaugh:

Yeah, I tend to upset quite a few Mustang guys(a lot mainly on here) because I know quite a bit more about the LS1 than your typical Mustang guy and I am not biased at all. That usually tends to great conversations..lol.

It is fun though having both cars and modding them. I am around some of the country's fastest LS1's, and around a lot of fast Mustangs.