01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

And just for you guys:
02.jpg

Also, just for the record, please do not re-post these anywhere. I had permission to take them and post them and I'm sure there's plenty of other pics of the B2 out there, but these are mine and I'd prefer if I didn't stumble across them on some other site a month from now.

-Chelle

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Excellent pics of the Beak :nice: Got to see one in person, back "pre-9/11"; at an airshow at our local Marine Corps Air Staion. You definitely got a lot closer than we could.
I've been in the cockpit/flight deck too. :D Just couldn't take any pics of that.

I understand your wish for no "re-posting"; but somebody must email that last pic to the Super One! :D
Yeah, if someone has his email address, then go ahead and email him the weep hole one. Or just a link to this thread.

-Chelle

I saw a Stealth quite a few years ago in the Dayton Ohio air museum. It had a rope around it and a sign that said "DO NOT TOUCH" but the rope was so close to it that most people reached over and touched it anyway. It had kind of a plastic rubbery feeling. Well,,,, that's what the people that touched it told me.

I don't know that I'd call it rubbery. It's made of a carbon composit type stuff with some tape type stuff and several layers of paint. Dad's actually going to try to get some of the paint they use to paint his motorcycle (once it's expired, they can't use it on the plane, but there's really nothing wrong with the paint). And most of the heat shrink I used when doing Sadie's headlights is the exact same stuff they use on the B2 (that's some good heat shrink - it's really thick and has glue in it).

-Chelle

t_chelle16 said:
I don't know that I'd call it rubbery. It's made of a carbon composit type stuff with some tape type stuff and several layers of paint. Dad's actually going to try to get some of the paint they use to paint his motorcycle (once it's expired, they can't use it on the plane, but there's really nothing wrong with the paint). And most of the heat shrink I used when doing Sadie's headlights is the exact same stuff they use on the B2 (that's some good heat shrink - it's really thick and has glue in it).

-Chelle
Hmmmm........"Sadie the Stealth 'Stang" Cops will never touch you...........:D