Back In The Game

jdaney

Jun 24, 2016
Hello All,

Due to kids, work, life commitments, etc, I haven't owned a Mustang for 6 years . . . but I am back in the game. Bought a 2010 GT convertible 5 speed with low miles and some tasteful upgrades. Previously owned several fox bodies and a 2001 GT. Looking forward to learning from the site and finally having a Mustang that is not my daily driver so I don't have to worry about it being street worthy by Monday AM if I undertake a weekend HP project.

Attachments

• 2010.jpg
    2010.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Sponsors (?)

Hello All,

Due to kids, work, life commitments, etc, I haven't owned a Mustang for 6 years . . . but I am back in the game. Bought a 2010 GT convertible 5 speed with low miles and some tasteful upgrades. Previously owned several fox bodies and a 2001 GT. Looking forward to learning from the site and finally having a Mustang that is not my daily driver so I don't have to worry about it being street worthy by Monday AM if I undertake a weekend HP project.
Nice car, welcome to stangnet. Make sure you go to the subforum for sn195's, you'll find lots of people there that'll help you to hot rod your car.