black out tail light covers

• Sponsors (?)

joshjwc9 said:
And he still has a Ford in the driveway:rlaugh:

thats a old pic of me :rolleyes: , all i have is fords now , lots better cars , but back when that pic was took, that camaro and long hair was the **** :D

im just saying my light covers look kick ass to me and lots of other people, if you dont like it , thats fine, but im 100% that you have something that some people dont like also.... so keep an open mind....

Pughman said:
and this from the guy that thinks a 4 banger with big tips and smoking tires is cool ! bahahahahahaha ! :lol: :rlaugh:

http://media.putfile.com/ranger-brakestand

hahahaha self ownage :owned: For the record, the ranger is a V6 and is being built for offroading, I just thought it was hillarious when my friend decided he wanted to bake off his mud tires. Even if it was a 4-banger, at least it's a Ford and not a subie w/ a fart cannon!

Anyway, Pughman I agree that the light covers look pretty nice, but I only think they work with dark colors, like black or moonlight blue

joshjwc9 said:
And he still has a Ford in the driveway :rlaugh:

:scratch:

Pughman said:
thats a old pic of me :rolleyes: , all i have is fords now , lots better cars , but back when that pic was took, that camaro and long hair was the **** :D

im just saying my light covers look kick ass to me and lots of other people, if you dont like it , thats fine, but im 100% that you have something that some people dont like also.... so keep an open mind....

Late eighties??? :D Dont worry, I have been converted also, I used to have a Camaro but no long hair like you. :p

I do really like the look of headlight covers on Mustangs, even better that black Cobra is teh sex!

Here is mine with the blackouts:

Mustang005.jpg

5fe85e89.jpg

Attachments

• Mustang005.jpg
    Mustang005.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 5fe85e89.jpg
    5fe85e89.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 56