Bought my Gf a couple shirts today

• Sponsors (?)

I'll see what I can do for pics of her modeling them.

Urban NO lol

1500 for a ring thats crazy esp for just a gf. They can dump your ass to quick to spend that much. Wedding ring is a different story. Hell the promise ring I bought her was from walmart it was only like 50 but its the one she wanted.

Maverick it was Boscov's

MysteryMachine said:
I'll see what I can do for pics of her modeling them.

Urban NO lol

1500 for a ring thats crazy esp for just a gf. They can dump your ass to quick to spend that much. Wedding ring is a different story. Hell the promise ring I bought her was from walmart it was only like 50 but its the one she wanted.

Maverick it was Boscov's

1500 is just a drop in the bucket bro.

yellow1995Cobra said:
shiit i wish my gf wanted 10 dollar rings, last one i bought her set me back 1500 haha

NO chit:rlaugh: I spent 4.5k on my girls ring (pop the question type ring). It was going to be my graduation gift to myself I was saving to just go to europe and not come home until it was gone, backpacking threw the diff. countries seeing the lands my ancestors ruled (really:D ) and got kicked out of:rlaugh: .

So much for that:p

blksn955.o said:
NO chit:rlaugh: I spent 4.5k on my girls ring (pop the question type ring). It was going to be my graduation gift to myself I was saving to just go to europe and not come home until it was gone, backpacking threw the diff. countries seeing the lands my ancestors ruled (really:D ) and got kicked out of:rlaugh: .

So much for that:p

:nonono:

blksn955.o said:
I had already taken 1.5-2yrs off college to travel across the US...so europe can waite alittle while.
Did you walk?

Sorry man, that's just a long time to cover the US - it sounds like it was really thorough. :nice:
It's funny - like you, I've been fortunate enough to travel [Europe, the South Pacific, etc] and many places in the USA are very similar and just as beautiful as those abroad.

Perhaps on your honeymoon, you both can take that trip (now it'll cost 9K instead of 4.5K :D ). :nice:

MysteryMachine said:
not for me my job sucks. What do you do?

House is more important to us at the moment I think

electrician, gotta remember i live in the northeast, high wages and high housing prices. 1500 bucks aint gotta make a difference in buying a house or not.

Ive also been with my girl for over 4 years, so just wait, it starts with the cheapy rings, and ends with the expensiveeeee ones. Give it time bro u will be doing the same thing.

HISSIN50 said:
Did you walk?

Sorry man, that's just a long time to cover the US - it sounds like it was really thorough. :nice:
It's funny - like you, I've been fortunate enough to travel [Europe, the South Pacific, etc] and many places in the USA are very similar and just as beautiful as those abroad.

Perhaps on your honeymoon, you both can take that trip (now it'll cost 9K instead of 4.5K :D ). :nice:

It was more like gone for 3-4 weeks come home leave in a month type thing but over a 1.5-2yr time. It was awsome so many stories. One of the things I am 110% glad I did in my life.
Funny you say that about abroad...what has everyone said about leaving the US? Its the same thing as here only older, more run down looking, and stinky.

I popped the question in Savannah(sp?) Ga, 3yrs ago and we just had our 1st wedding anniv. in May. We will prob. take little shorter trips to europe over the coarse of our lives but the backpacking thing is out with her.

I guess you guys would stone me if you found out I spent 7k on an engagment ring, and 3k on the wedding ring....

Engagment ring....7k
Wedding ring.......3K
Not buying that supercharger, and painting my car that bad a$$ color I wanted to give my wife what she always wanted......priceless:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Oh btw awesome shirts!!!!!

blksn955.o said:
Funny you say that about abroad...what has everyone said about leaving the US? Its the same thing as here only older, more run down looking, and stinky.

errr...I can tell you didn't follow through on that europe vacation...I would never attempt to compare it to the US.

I think JT was referring more to geography :shrug: