Buying a mint black interior for a fox restoration is F$#@ing rough!

Been there done that... I'd buy the new "high use" parts in black and find used black pieces that aren't seen or used much like the hatch 1/4 panels (can be argued as highly used but you can find some minty ones still). I found some mint black parts for the 4 eye up here in Canada so I'm sure you can find what you need... spending 1500~2000 bucks on reproduction stuff is crazy and at the end of the day you still have cheap plastic imo (not knocking it, just saying)... When you can have a custom upholstered interior for a little more (maybe?)

I'm not against painted interiors if they're done properly (good prep and high quality paint).

• Sponsors (?)

Been there done that... I'd buy the new "high use" parts in black and find used black pieces that aren't seen or used much like the hatch 1/4 panels (can be argued as highly used but you can find some minty ones still). I found some mint black parts for the 4 eye up here in Canada so I'm sure you can find what you need... spending 1500~2000 bucks on reproduction stuff is crazy and at the end of the day you still have cheap plastic imo (not knocking it, just saying)... When you can have a custom upholstered interior for a little more (maybe?)

I'm not against painted interiors if they're done properly (good prep and high quality paint).

Any idea how I would go about doing a custom interior like you mentioned? Would love to look at that course of action.

quote="S&B, post: 8575434, member: 99527"]Nice black interior can be beat

DSC00162.jpg
[/quote]

aaaannnddd yeah... That looks fantastic! With my roll cage, it's going to be hard to achieve that level of clean on the interior, but a boy can dream, right? Thanks for the inspiration.
Chris

Thanks man. I made everyone on that list an offer or requested pics.

I got crazy money for the black interior parts out of GT I stripped a couple years ago. Started looking around seeing what other people were getting, everything sold in about 2 weeks. Pretty sure I got around $1400, it was nuts.