Carbon fiber hood is on!pics inside

PonyboyIsaac

Aug 20, 2004
woohoo got the hood on 2 days ago. I'm probably gonna have it painted next week.
I was inspired by exotics such as the ford gt who like to show off there goods...

Hood8.jpg

Hood9.jpg

Hood10.jpg

7817f943.jpg

Hood7.jpg

Hood12.jpg

Tell me what u think:)

Attachments

• Hood8.jpg
    Hood8.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Hood9.jpg
    Hood9.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Hood10.jpg
    Hood10.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 125
  • 7817f943.jpg
    7817f943.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Hood7.jpg
    Hood7.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Hood12.jpg
    Hood12.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Sponsors (?)

What if you could smoke the glass? It might look cool if the blower "lurks in the shadows". Know what I'm sayin? I don't mean to totally black it out because then you couldn't see the KB at all.

ACSPONY said:
What if you could smoke the glass? It might look cool if the blower "lurks in the shadows". Know what I'm sayin? I don't mean to totally black it out because then you couldn't see the KB at all.
i have been toying with this idea but i havent decided, the camara flash really brightens things up but actually looking at it in person you can see its fairly dark in there. If i do tint it, i'll go with the lightest tint i can get my hands on. but like i said, without a camara flash its fairly "shadowy" looking.
and yes it is a mach hood:D

padge said:
Bleh, might as well have a crazy body kit slammed on 20's with neons all over.

Not my cup of tea, but with a mach shaker it would look alright.
thats cool if you dont like it bud but dont imply that its rice, its something different that i happen to like and if it were rice it would be something that was prettending to be giving me performance and actually not.
mid engine exotics are by no means ricey by showing there engines, so why should my front engine ponycar be stamped as rice by showing its engine.
017.jpg

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 101
DerekStangGT said:
i dont know guys, i really dig the look. i think its awesome you can see the blower through the hood. looks good pony! i like it a lot! i like the CF look too.
thanks derek,I knew some wouldnt like it and some would. As long as it makes me happy right.:nice: