Check out this stang for sale down the road from me. DUW!!!

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
So i was just driving downtown today and seen this car sitting in a parking lot for sale. Now, I am not REAL knowledgable about these year mustangs. I do know that I really like the snout and body lines :nice: Im guessing since its a 71 it probaby has a 351C in it.. but who knows.

Also looks like someone tried to make it look like a mach 1 because of the black wing and chin spoiler.. but i really dunno if those came on non-machs or not.

Either way its a gorgeous car and I wouldnt mind having it :rolleyes:

71stang1.JPG

71stang2.JPG

71stang3.JPG

71stang4.JPG

71stang5.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

haha, you can see my car in the background in some pics... I didnt realize the two cars are about the same color... Hmm... get me that 71, keep the fox body and get an 05 burgandy/maroon stang... yep covering the basic body styles in the same color theme :D

yep thats a mach (or atleast its a clone) its got everything a mach 1 came with.. optional 351c, chin spoiler, rear spoiler.. ram air hood.. nice car

they work.. but look.. its obviously been repainted.. lol i dont know about you but i wouldnt want to replace all those decals and spifftastic stripes that came on those cars.. besides.. he probably wanted it clean (i like it like that IMO)

Ironman92GT said:
they work.. but look.. its obviously been repainted.. lol i dont know about you but i wouldnt want to replace all those decals and spifftastic stripes that came on those cars.. besides.. he probably wanted it clean (i like it like that IMO)

I can see that... but if you HAD a mach and repainted it... dont you think one would want to keep it somewhat original? :shrug: and as far as replacing the decals... he obviously paid for some crazy pin stripping which probably cost the same or more :shrug:

and Tony.. the liscense plate frame says 71... any reason to think thats a lie???

yeah ironman i had to get out for a while today. he doctor told me the worst thing i could do after surgery was to lay around, so i got out and walked awhile today ( verrry slowly ) then went and got a haircut. the hydrocodone they gave me for pain isn't even touching this though! i move like i'm eighty.

Tonys89GT said:
Nope, my bad, it is a 71. I was looking at the wrong things:(

yep, 71 and 72 looked like that car, the 73's had the vertical parking light/turn signals like this
GoldMustang.jpg

could be a mach...if it is a mach and it was my car, id probably have just the Mach 1 lettering, but not the striping...and in a subtle color...enough to tag it as a mach but maintain a clean look

did the seats look like this? the mach's had this style upholstry
Seat_71_Mach.gif

though even if it doesnt have these seats, it could just be a mach that has new seats/upholstry...lots of things can be changed and restored in 35 years