Cobra brakes?

• Sponsors (?)

+1 for buyfordracing. i put mine on about 700 miles ago and liking it. definately get stainless lines (i don't think the cobra brakes themself are any better than the stock gt's but but the ss lines definately improve the feel)

I looked at those and the 10th Anniv Cobra kit doesnt come with the stainless lines...Any place to geth those lines for a 03 GT???

Buy Ford Racing Parts!

The banjo bolts arent what I am worried about as they are not that expensive, but the stainless lines are $60-$100 based on what I can see.

+1 for buyfordracing. i put mine on about 700 miles ago and liking it. definately get stainless lines (i don't think the cobra brakes themself are any better than the stock gt's but but the ss lines definately improve the feel)

When pushed hard, the Cobra brakes are significantly better than the Gt brakes

I've been looking around for the same thing because I plan on upgrading to the cobra brakes in about a month. Late Model Restoration Supply seemed to have the best deal i found. They were like $550 from them but around $700 from American Muscle. Check out LRS

i'm glad i did the cobra upgrade, but for normal driving i have not noticed any stop distance reduction. i did a 60 to 0 test on the stock brakes (minimal pad left) and then tried it again after i installed the new brakes and lost 3 car lenghts (longer distance) but that wasn't a fair test becuase the new brakes hadn't seated yet so i won't draw my conclusion till i do it again now that they have set in. but again, the pedal feel is million times better with the stainless lines.

I looked at those and the 10th Anniv Cobra kit doesnt come with the stainless lines...Any place to geth those lines for a 03 GT???

Buy Ford Racing Parts!

The banjo bolts arent what I am worried about as they are not that expensive, but the stainless lines are $60-$100 based on what I can see.

i got mine on ebay with banjo bolts (coarse thread and fine) for $80 shipped, i didn't realize they came with the bolts until i already ordered them from buyfordracing too so now i have extras