Crazy Horse Mustangs In NJ?

• Sponsors (?)

blown5.0 said:
marc, when you coming to the track next? Al.

Hey Al, probably not until Nov. at Lime Rock unless I get some more time off from work. After Pocono last month, things went real well and it's time to get a roll bar and harnesses put it. Hit 140 MPH going into the bowl and I didn't like the feeling of not having safety equipment in the car.

nice...

yeh my last 3 events this season are pda pocono aug 7th, pda summit point sept 12th, and the glen oct 9th. cant do lime rock in nov, my wife and I are expecting a girl.

next season I plan to race wheel to wheel in EMRA's sprint or enduro season.

blown5.0 said:
nice...

yeh my last 3 events this season are pda pocono aug 7th, pda summit point sept 12th, and the glen oct 9th. cant do lime rock in nov, my wife and I are expecting a girl.

next season I plan to race wheel to wheel in EMRA's sprint or enduro season.
Congrats on the baby. Definately life changing, for the better of course. My son will be three on Friday. Keep in touch.

Where in NJ are you guys all from? I was from Buena, Down By Vineland, I am in the army now and In Germany...I put some shots of my ride and a link to my clubs website...drop me a line and let me know how Jersey is treatiny my fellow Stang brothers & Sisters