Digital Tuning Datalogging Tweecer Without Losing Current Tune.

m3x1c0

Oct 24, 2013
Hey all. As some may know I bought my fox with the Tweecer already in and tuned. After doing a bunch of work the car doesnt seem to be running quite right and I'd love to take a peep at whats going on with all the sensors. Im still trying to understand whats going on as I see an LM1 Wideband setup behind the dash but there is no gauge in the car. Im not sure if the Tweecer is using this to tune in closed loop or if that was just for the dyno tuning session. Either way I have the hardrive that the PO included with the car that allegedly has the tune on it. I see that according to tweecer documentation I have to "Write Tweecer" to start datalogging. Is there anyway I can assure that I wont accidentally erase the tune thats on the car while trying to datalog? Im very new to this and just got Caledit and Calcon to work on my mac. I have experience tuning Buicks but the system used on those cars is very different and from my experience it would be easy for me to mess it up if I didn't know what I was doing. So now I find myself with a totally different tuning software and dont want to ruin anything. Thanks for your help all. Attached is a screenshot of what shows up when I click "Open Calibration File" in Caledit. Im thinking the first tune with turbo tune appended to the name is the calibration file that is loaded on to the car. (this is a turbocharged 5.0) I've yet to hook the laptop up to the car so dont worry I havent messed with it yet.
Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 6.00.56 PM.png

• Sponsors (?)