Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
winner winner

Louie_with_9_Inch_Hood.jpg

Is that a micro-machine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

I currently have a 96 or so Cobra hood on my Fox and I have a STOCK hood in the garage ready for prep and paint. Even though its not that high (middle is probably 3") I hate the way the fiberglass takes to stress. It wreaks havoc on the paint! Stress cracks and lines are ugly. Could be just my hood but I don't want to deal with it so on goes the stock hood in the winter.

I currently have a 96 or so Cobra hood on my Fox and I have a STOCK hood in the garage ready for prep and paint. Even though its not that high (middle is probably 3") I hate the way the fiberglass takes to stress. It wreaks havoc on the paint! Stress cracks and lines are ugly. Could be just my hood but I don't want to deal with it so on goes the stock hood in the winter.
How do you get a sn hood to fit on a fox?

I was thinking that was it, but somehow I was hoping you had managed to get the laws of physics to cease on the hood of your car.

Reactions: 1 users
the 3.5" boss inc hood is the best looking cowl on the market in my opinion. Also not bad to see around, but most cowls look out of place without drag wheels in my opinion