deleting attatchments

mysticsvt496

Founding Member
Jan 24, 2002
maine
www.flagshipmotel.com
what is up with not being able to delete attatchments. It gives a warning and then says they have been deleted but they are not, what gives. I am at my limit and would like to delete some to post others???? Any help would be great, moderators this is for you too.

• Sponsors (?)

Go to your user cp, then on the left hand side, all the way at the bottom under "Miscellaneous" there will be a link for "attachments." Once you click that, you should be able to delete/manage any of your old attachments (free up space for new images)...

mysticsvt496 said:
i have done that and i am getting a warning message that includes an error. It then says the files have been deleted and they infact are not.it says invalid argument line 2195.

Hmmm, ok - Give it another try, maybe the server was acting up when you tried doing that. :shrug: Might be a bug with the updated version of VB we are using - I can't tell you for sure though, sorry. :( I'll post a link to this thread in our staff section and have them take a look at it - PM me or fiveofanatic if you are still unable to correct the situation after a couple of days. Thanks. :)